Wear these, and you'll be the mane attraction.
Ozone wants to do good for more than just your wardrobe, which is exactly why we designed this carefully constructed sock: to raise awareness to at-risk animals. Our artists used the best materials possible to create this mini-masterpiece, which is just as well researched as it is well designed. Instead of slapping an eco-friendly label on organic cotton socks (an imported material with a large carbon footprint) and deceptively printing them with chemical dyes, Ozone stayed true to what we know. We honed in on the design to highlight the earth's endangered species.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 76% Cotton / 23% Nylon / 1% Spandex
- Sewn with long-fiber, Fair Trade cottons for more durability.
- Sewn with the "Pointed Toe"� technique creating a more seamless appearance and less wear + tear.
- Free shipping on all US orders over $20.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days. A variety of shipping options are available.
- If you're not completely satisfied, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receiving and we will issue a full refund.