New York's iconic subway map, presented without graffiti.
Massimo Vignelli's subway diagram is a hallmark of modernist elegance, distilling New York's huge, complicated transit system into a sequence of straight lines, rainbow colors and black dots. New York City's official subway map from 1972 to 1979, the diagram remains iconic in the design world.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 75% Cotton / 24% Nylon / 1% Spandex
- Sewn with long-fiber, Fair Trade cottons for more durability.
- Sewn with the “Pointed Toe” technique creating a more seamless appearance and less wear + tear.
- Free shipping on all US orders.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days. A variety of shipping options are available.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receiving and we will issue a full refund.