Finally, a G train that moves! (At least when you wear them.)
Before 1967, the New York City subway map was color-coded according to the three divisions: Brooklyn Rapid Transit (BRT), Interborough Rapid Transit (IRT), and the Independent Subway (IND). In 1967, each line was given its own color, and in 1979, the current color code was introduced, grouping trains into logical families by main line.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 75% Cotton / 24% Nylon / 1% Spandex
- Sewn with long-fiber, Fair Trade cottons for more durability.
- Sewn with the “Pointed Toe” technique creating a more seamless appearance and less wear + tear.
- Free shipping on all US orders over $20.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days. A variety of shipping options are available.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receiving and we will issue a full refund.