Finally, a G train that moves! (At least when you wear them.)
Before 1967, the New York City subway map was color-coded according to the three divisions: Brooklyn Rapid Transit (BRT), Interborough Rapid Transit (IRT), and the Independent Subway (IND). In 1967, each line was given its own color, and in 1979, the current color code was introduced, grouping trains into logical families by main line.
- Our women's sock translates to a 5-10 women's shoe.
- Ozone Design is dedicated to creating the world's most beautiful and stylish socks.
- Made from the highest quality natural cotton fiber for its’ luxurious feel, strength and breathability.
- Constructed at the highest standard with heels, toes, seams and designs all knit into the socks.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 75% Cotton / 24% Nylon / 1% Spandex
- Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We will be glad to make an exchange or credit your credit card account for any items you are not completely happy with.
- Simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of the shipping date and we will issue a full refund.